Extra Support when you need it the most
At Lambwood Heights Care Home in Essex we want to support you and your loved ones through these unprecedented times. Our priority has always been to care for and support our elderly and offering them a place of safety is more important than ever.
That’s why we wanted to remind you about our Respite Care packages and how they can offer you or your loved one a place of safety, comfort and security at this difficult period of self-isolation. If you have previously considered respite care, or even if the idea is something new to you, our Respite Care packages can offer you and your loved ones some peace of mind at this time of uncertainty.
Our Respite Care packages include bespoke care plans, with 24-hour person-centred care, delivered by fully-qualified and highly-trained staff.
At Lambwood Heights, we offer:
– Individual Private En-suite Rooms – that include a flat screen TV, comfortable seating, nurse call system, access to wifi and phone points.
– State-of-the-art Facilities – including a bar & bistro area, a full-screen cinema room, multiple day lounges and a beautiful courtyard garden area.
– Nutritious Menus –all meals and snacks at Lambwood Heights are freshly prepared, healthy and balanced and we cater for all dietary requirements.
To keep our residents as comfortable and safe as possible, we also offer:
– Tablet devices – available for Skype and Facetime calls.
– Stimulating activities – our in-house Lifestyles team aims to keep residents as stimulated as possible whilst adhering to social distancing rules.
– Company and companionship – social interaction at a time of increased anxiety and loneliness.
– Adequate PPE Supplies – assurance that all team members have the necessary resources to look after your loved ones safely, including necessary PPE.
To find out more about how we can support you with our tailored Respite Care packages, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3973 5600.