Welcome to our home
Now open, Maplewood Court is a luxury, purpose-built care home with 72 private, en-suite rooms. Individual care plans are tailor-made to meet each resident’s personal needs, supported by our dedicated team of highly trained staff. Superb facilities and a diverse range of daily activities make Maplewood Court a beautiful place to call home. We’d love to tell you more. Talk to us now.
The care you need
Available from Spring 2022
NursingOur nursing care provides 24-hour support, delivering the highest level of care to residents with a variety of different medical requirements.
ResidentialOur residential care is fully tailored around the needs of the individual so you only get the care you need to keep you as independent as possible.
DementiaOur 24-hour dementia care is provided by specifically trained, compassionate staff who have a wealth of experience in caring for people living with dementia.
RespiteOur short term respite care plans give you full access to all our facilities and the same high quality care provided to everyone who calls Oakland Care their home.
All inclusive living
No need to worry about unexpected bills. The fee you pay at Oakland Care is all-inclusive, covering:
- The costs of your 24-hour personal care
- Your accommodation in a fully furnished en-suite room
- Utilities such as heat and light, as well as Council Tax
- Food (breakfast, lunch and dinner), snacks and drinks, including wine and house alcohol at mealtimes and events
- Telephone line rental and UK calls
- Housekeeping and laundry undertaken on the premises (excluding dry cleaning)
- Television licence, for personal use
- Wi-Fi connection
- All in-house entertainment and activities and local outings
- Use of the home’s recreational facilities
- A personalised physiotherapy assessment that also considers pre-existing conditions
- Chiropody (once every 8-12 weeks)
- Hairdressing (once per week)
- Social outings