Welcome to our home
The care you need
NursingOur nursing care provides 24-hour support, delivering the highest level of care to residents with a variety of different medical requirements.
ResidentialOur residential care is fully tailored around the needs of the individual so you only get the care you need to keep you as independent as possible.
DementiaOur 24-hour dementia care is provided by specifically trained, compassionate staff who have a wealth of experience in caring for people living with dementia.
RespiteOur short term respite care plans give you full access to all our facilities and the same high quality care provided to everyone who calls Oakland Care their home.
All inclusive living
No need to worry about unexpected bills. The fee you pay at Oakland Care is all-inclusive, covering:
- The costs of your 24-hour personal care
- Your accommodation in a fully furnished en-suite room
- Utilities such as heat and light, as well as Council Tax
- Food (breakfast, lunch and dinner), snacks and drinks, including wine and house alcohol at mealtimes and events
- Telephone line rental and UK calls
- Housekeeping and laundry undertaken on the premises (excluding dry cleaning)
- Television licence, for personal use
- Wi-Fi connection
- All in-house entertainment and activities and local outings
- Use of the home’s recreational facilities
- A personalised physiotherapy assessment that also considers pre-existing conditions
- Chiropody (once every 8-12 weeks)
- Hairdressing (once per week)
- Social outings
Meet the Hildenborough team
Senior Client Relations ManagerI am delighted to have joined the Oakland Care family as Senior Client Relations Manager for Birchwood Heights and Maplewood Court. My experience in the role goes back 11 years now, including the commissioning of a new care home. Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than assisting families to explore full time care options, whilst sharing insights during what is often a stressful time for them. Outside of work, my biggest passion has always been travel, which hopefully will become easier again in the fullness of time!
Client Relationship AssistantAfter working in retail for six and a half years to ensure I was around to raise my two girls, it was time to change and start a new career for myself. I moved to the care sector, and in the few short weeks I have been here, I realise maybe I should have moved a lot sooner, as this, apart from having my girls, is probably the most rewarding thing I've done. Ensuring the residents have a smile on their faces makes my day. When I joined Oakland Care, I was instantly welcomed to the family, and I love coming to work every day. Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my family and going on holidays.