Protecting our elderly when they need it the most
Are you or an elderly loved one vulnerable and self-isolating? Are you feeling lonely or worried about getting supplies such as food and medicines? Do you want peace of mind at this time of uncertainty?
We can help
At Lambwood Heights in Chigwell we want to support you and your loved ones through these unprecedented times. Our priority has always been to care for and support our elderly and offering them a place of safety is more important than ever.
That’s why we want to let you know about our new Senior Shielding package and how it can offer you or your loved one a place of safety, company and security at this difficult period of self-isolation.
This package offers those who are vulnerable, but not in need of physical care, a place to stay, whilst taking away the worries of getting basic necessities and receiving support with household tasks that they can longer receive help with.
We have dedicated accommodation, separate to the Care Home where we can offer serviced en-suite rooms and companionship.
With support available from our service staff 24-hours a day, staying in our friendly home will also combat the increased risk of loneliness, offering you and your loved one peace of mind at this time of uncertainty.
Come and join our community now
As part of this package, we will offer:
- Individual Private En-suite Rooms – that include a flat screen TV, comfortable seating, access to wifi and phone points.
- Accommodation in a dedicated area of the home – a room in a separate dedicated area of our brand-new luxury care home exclusively for people staying at the home for Senior Shielding.
- State-of-the-art Facilities to enjoy – including a bar & bistro area, a full-screen cinema room, multiple day lounges and a beautiful courtyard garden area, with exclusive use at dedicated times for Senior Shielders.
- Nutritious Menus –all meals and snacks at Lambwood Heights are freshly prepared, healthy and balanced and we cater for all dietary requirements.
To keep our residents as comfortable and safe as possible, we also offer:
- Tablet devices – available for Skype and Facetime calls with friends and family.
- Stimulating activities – our in-house Lifestyles team will keep people as stimulated as possible whilst adhering to social distancing rules.
- Company and companionship – social interaction at a time of increased anxiety and loneliness.
- Adequate PPE & Food Supplies – assurance that all team members have the necessary resources to look after your loved ones safely, including necessary PPE.
To find out more about how we can support you with our Senior Shielding package, please contact [email protected] or call 020 3973 5600.