Home » Latest News »
Summer Respite Stays at Hastings Court Care Home
If you care for an elderly loved one at home and are in need of a break this summer, Hastings Court Care Home can help.
Our short-term respite stays can provide carers with a much-needed break. Whether it’s for a family holiday or simply some time at home to take care of yourself, carers and relatives can feel safe in the knowledge their loved one is receiving the very best care.
Tailored to the needs of the individual, our respite stays allow residents to rest in a cosy and comfortable home. Residents will meet our teams and other residents and can try a range of new experiences, activities and hobbies on offer at the home.
Located on the outskirts of the beautiful south coast town of Hastings, Hastings Court is a purpose-built care home offering the highest standards of residential, nursing, memory and respite care in a homely and comfortable setting.
Why choose Hastings Court for Short-Term Respite Care?
- 24-hour Care – we offer bespoke care plans for each individual, delivered by fully-qualified and highly-trained staff.
- Individual Private En-suite Rooms – all rooms are spacious, light and airy and include a flat screen TV, comfortable seating, nurse call system, access to wifi and phone points.
- State-of-the-art Facilities – our facilities include a bar & bistro area, a full-screen cinema room, hairdressing salon, beauty salon, multiple day lounges and a beautiful courtyard garden area.
- Activities and Outings – we offer a varied choice of lifestyle activities and outings, ensuring our residents have the freedom to explore and enjoy a range of hobbies.
- Well-balanced Weekly Menus – our in-house chef and catering team ensure all meals and snacks at Hastings Court are freshly prepared, healthy and nutritious and we cater for all dietary requirements.
“My wife was very well cared for during 3 weeks for respite. The staff were attentive, respectful and loving so that my wife felt generally at ease. She always looked forward to returning home and her mental condition seemed to be markedly improved by the end of her stay. Many thanks.”
Husband of Resident
“My husband came for 2 weeks respite care on the dementia floor named “Sunflower”.
He settled in quickly and seemed very happy and relaxed when we visited. The staff were very caring, kind and fun. The food was very nice, good choices, varied menu and snacks whenever you required. We particularly like the free movement within the home to various lounges, cafe, garden, cinema with many activities provided. The home was very clean.”
Wife of Resident
To find out more about our short-term respite stays at Hastings Court Care Home this summer, contact us now. Call 01424 755151 or email email@example.com and we’ll be delighted to help you.
Find out more about Hastings Court.