If you care for an elderly loved one at home and are in need of a break this summer, Woodland Grove Care Home in Essex can help.
Our short-term respite stays can provide carers with a much-needed break. Whether it’s for a family holiday or simply some time at home to take care of yourself, carers and relatives can feel safe in the knowledge their loved one is receiving the very best care.
Tailored to the needs of the individual, our respite stays allow residents to rest in a warm and welcoming home. Residents will meet our teams and other residents and can try a range of new experiences, activities and hobbies on offer at the home.
Located in the town of Loughton, on the outskirts of Epping Forest in Essex, Woodland Grove is a purpose-built care home offering the highest standards of residential, nursing, memory and respite care in a warm and welcoming environment.
Why choose Woodland Grove for short-term respite care?
• 24-hour Care – we offer bespoke care plans for each individual, delivered by fully-qualified and highly-trained staff.
• Individual Private En-suite Rooms – our warm and cosy rooms include a flat screen TV, comfortable seating, nurse call system, access to wifi and phone points.
• State-of-the-art Facilities – our facilities include a bar & bistro area, a full-screen cinema room, hairdressing salon, multiple day lounges and a beautiful garden and courtyard spaces.
• Activities and Outings – we offer a varied choice of lifestyle activities and outings, ensuring our residents have the freedom to explore and enjoy a range of hobbies.
• Well-balanced Weekly Menus – our in-house chef and catering team ensure all meals and snacks at Woodland Grove are freshly prepared, healthy and nutritious and we cater for all dietary requirements.
To find out more about our short-term respite stays at Woodland Grove Care Home this summer, contact us now. Call 020 8508 9220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be delighted to help you.
Find out more about Woodland Grove.